If you were not able to send an email through this below icon, there are two ways to send us an email!
Firstly, on your existing email account page, you can send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The other way is 'Setting your Gmail as your default mail client in Chrome'.
If you are not using outlook and don't want to download any other tools, you can simply give some change on your Gmail account.
To do this, go to your google email account page and check the double diamonds icon on the right side of search bar.
Once you find this icon, click it and you will be able to see the option message
'Allow mail.google.com to open all email links?'.
Then just click Allow.
However, If you can't see this double diamonds icon, you should check your Chrome setting.
- Open Chrome
- At the top right, Click and go to Settings.
- When you scroll down to bottom, you will see Show advanced settings. Click it.
- Just under Privacy section, there is Content Settings.
- In Content Settings page, scroll down to Handlers and select Manage Handlers
- Then, you will able to see Protocol Handlers page. In this page, next to mailto(Type), you should set mail.google.com as your Site.
That's it! After following these steps, if you still have some problems to send us email through our icon or any other links on our page, please send an email with your own email account. We will be happy to give you the better understanding about Horangi services.