If you want to see your scan results in GitHub, please follow these steps!
1) Once you login your account, go to settings first.
Then, you will be able to see following image!
2) Go to Integrations and Click 'Connect Github' to add your github link
3) Then, we will ask you for permission to access your Github account!
4) Once you allow us to access your data, You will see below image!
Please click bottom box so that you can fill out following forms.
You can select certain type of vulnerabilities from scans.
5) When you finish filling out request form and save it,
you will see you submitted host link and Github Repositories.
After following all these steps, Please click Sync button.
If you forget clicking Sync, you won't be able to get scans in your github folder.
I hope this article help you integrate your Github folder with scans of Vulnerabilities.
If you have any questions, please contact to email@example.com