As enterprises grow, the need to safely share secure information among employees becomes paramount. To facilitate this need, multi-user feature has been added since V 2.6
1) Once you visit Settings > Organizations, you can see below image. To use multi-user service, you should create your organization first. Please click the 'Horangi'.
2) Put your organization name into the following box and click 'Add New Organization'.
3) After creating the organization, please click the name of your organization to invite more users for sharing the scans results.
4) Enter your colleague's email address and click 'Invite Member' button.
5) After sending the invitation, you will see a light green box like the following image.
- Invited user will see the following email in their inbox.
1) Invited user will receive the link asking the registration for a new account. Please fill out every required information.
2) Once invited member registered successfully, they will see the following image. The state of their service will be displayed as Org member instead of having any level such as Startup, Premium or Business.
3) Great! You have invited your team member successfully! If you want to invite any more colleagues to share your data, just follow the above steps again. If you have any questions or difficulties to register as an invited user or to invite your member, send a chat or an email to us.
We are here to help you!
Welcome to Jungle of Cyber Security!