Thanks for keeping in touch with Horangi. We recently opened a new branch in Jakarta as we continue to extend our presence in major Asian cities. We’ve also just moved into a new office in Singapore located in Telok Ayer Street. With these new offices we hope to strengthen our ability to reach out to an even larger customer base, as well as to be able to serve our current customers in a more timely and efficient manner.
The following are the latest updates in Storyfier and Horangi.com
- No need to enter password to register with google authentication.
- Removed the update profile button in the Settings page of organization members
- Changed vulnerability format. To give a better understanding on each vulnerability, the format has been improved and provides more details.
- No security brief for users without hosts.
- Added Chat system on registration page to help customers when they have any requests or difficulties.
- Fix enterprise displaying incorrect number for additional hosts
- Invited Enterprise level clients can access accounts now
- Hunter feature has been added. Horangi Hunter utilizes proprietary algorithms that screens findings and correlate data collected from all of our tools, which is then reviewed by our team of world-class cyber security experts.This service is not provide to Free and Startup users. To know more about Hunter, check here.
- With the increasing variety of cyber crimes emerging due to the growth of cryptocurrencies, we have added 3 more service offerings : Bitcoin Security, Cyber Fraud and Secure Architecture Review
- Added several new pages in Horangi.com regarding our products. You can see further details here: https://horangi.com/products
- Added in google map of office in Indonesia in Location page