A very happy new year to all! This is the first product release of 2018, and we are working hard to make sure you will be more satisfied at using our services with our latest updates and upcoming changes.
Minor issues have been fixed and we have also upgraded many minor features to give a better user experience.
- Added a new field in Scans Module that shows a more in-depth description of the issue detected
- The header of Storyfier has been static to not resize the Horangi logo size on the top-left.
- Added pop-up notification for email verification. This won’t be removable unless users verify their email address.
- Added refer friend feedback if the invitation has been successfully sent.
- Fixed a bug that showed the same Storyfier view of `org member` on the Storyfier of `org admin` user
- Fonts has been upgraded and taken from CDN(Content delivery network)
- Fixed bug that stopped scans/hunter module from loading due to new BE responses
- Fixed an issue regarding on the state update on contact forms
- Fixed bug that doesn't save free plan to local storage from Choose Plan page
- Fixed flags not showing beside of the phone number section on the Registration step.
- New Hunter models have been added. Hunter is a downloadable tool, once it is downloaded on the user’s environment, it detects data breach points and investigate every endpoint. If you are not aware of the features of the Hunter, please visit this page about Hunter!
Apart from the above list, we have also fixed various minor bugs which related on backend development. Horangi continuously have been enhancing the services and products to detect more vulnerabilities and find a way to mitigate these. Since the first released version, massive features have been added and changed. We promise our passion on improving at services and products will be continuing in 2018 as well.