Code Scanner is a static analysis tool which scans your code for known vulnerabilities. Learn how to add and enable it in your Horangi account, in six simple steps!
1) Log into your Horangi Account
2) Scroll down till you see the box on the right-hand side of your screen, titled CODE SCANNER
4) You will be prompted to connect your Github account, click CONNECT TO GITHUB.
Remember! Only ONE Github Account can be synced to ONE Organization! Ensure the Repositories you want to scan are in this Account!
5) You will then be prompted to select which repository to add as a target for scanning. Click the drop-down menu and select the repository you want to scan. Name this as a target in your Horangi account.
Currently, we support weekly and monthly scans! Select your scan frequency. Once that is done, click ADD REPOSITORY.
6) You will now see that your GitHub Repository Target has been successfully added! You should also see that it has been added to the Code Scanner List.