If you want to export your Code Scanner results to Gitlab, please follow these steps:
- Once you have logged in to Storyfier, click on [Create Issue] button located in the results of your scan.
2. Click on the [Gitlab] tab.
3. You will be asked to login to your Gitlab account.
Note: If you have already logged into your Gitlab account, skip to Step 4.
4. You will be asked to authorize access to your Gitlab account, click the [Authorize] button.
5. You will be redirected back to your Storyfier Detect page. You will now be able to export the findings from your existing repositories.